We are all aware that creating a culinary masterpiece is not solely reliant on cooking skills and ingredients. Having the perfect set of cookware is equally essential to create a perfect dish.
That is why we scrutinize every cookware there is to know if it can be at par with the best there is and if we can recommend it to you.
Right now, Belgique is slowly emerging in the cookware industry. Is the cookware really good enough? Let’s find out with our detailed Belgique cookware reviews.
Belgique Stainless Steel Cookware, 11 Piece Set
Belgique Hard Anodized 11 Piece Cookware Set Black
Belgique Hard Anodized 3 Qt. Covered Soup Pot
New in box Belgique 11 pc nonstick aluminum cookware set
Belgique Copper Soup Pot With Lid, 3 Quart
Features of Belgique Cookware
Belgique is a cookware line launched primarily by Macy’s. The cookware line is engineered to compete with the best cookware companies like Anolon cookware and at the same time become an addition to Macy’s repertoire of quality and dependable household items.
To see how it serves up to the tradition and excellence Macy’s have in terms of the products they sell, here are some of the Belgique’s features.
The Belgique line is versatile enough to be used at most stove tops although you have to be careful since not all of the pans and pots in the set is compatible with induction heat stovetops.
But the set is even oven safe for up to 450°F, whether in your regular oven or convection oven, which is great if you want to bake something directly from the stove to the oven.
Most of the cookware is made of anodized aluminum. Some items from the set might have stainless steel or copper painted exterior, but the main structure is made of anodized aluminum. This material is perfect for fast heat conductivity, which saves energy and time in cooking.
Aluminum is also an agent for even heat distribution. This means that the food is cooked thoroughly in all the sides since heat is evenly distributed in the cooking area.
It also has great heat retention, which is also a good way of saving energy since the food remains to get cooked by the heat retained by the Aluminum even though the cookware is out of the main heat source. Lastly, Aluminum does not rust and corrode. It is safe to cook food with and lasts for a long time.
Safety and Convenience
Not only is the Belgique cookware line designed for cooking efficiency, but the company also has the customers’ safety and convenience in mind during the engineering process. The handles are specifically created to provide a better grip and safety.
For pans, the large stick handles are arched in a higher angle to ensure there is a lot of handles to grip without getting near the fire and prevents awkward and hazardous handling.
The pans also have handles that are longer and has a higher angle than usual so that there are a lot of room to put your hand in without accidentally touching the hot surface. Although the handles stay cool, there is a lot of room for a comfortable grip even with mitts.
The exterior design plays a large factor in the design process. The exterior coating, whether stainless steel or copper, projects a sophisticated and elegant look that can match any kitchen design. The bell-shaped cookware structure is not only for better heating but also for a better look.
The cookware pieces have holes at the end of the handles so that you can hang it in your kitchen like a pro chef. The lids are built with a clear tempered glass that not only enables you to monitor cooking without removing the lid but also adds beauty and class to the set.
What better way to show that you back your products than to give it a lifetime warranty. That is what the Belgique line has all the cookware sets. You can be assured that if anything happens to your cookware the company is there to cover you. This is how confident Belgique is that the cookware will definitely last.
Belgique cookware reviews available today
Let’s take a closer look at what the brand has to offer with detailed Belgique cookware reviews.
#1. Belgique Stainless Steel Cookware, 11 Piece Set
The classic look and feel of stainless steel infused in the aluminum base result in an elegantly designed cookware that functions efficiently. The aluminum base conducts and distributes heat fast and evenly for a balanced and perfectly done meal.
You will not worry about getting a grip with its generously designed large stick handles that keeps your hand away from the hot surface. Not only that, it has holes at the end so you have the option of hanging these beautiful pieces to where people might see and appreciate their class.
- The stainless steel body is infused with an anodized aluminum base that has fast heat conductivity and even heat distribution.
- The handles are large and have high angles for easier and safer grip.
- The lids are made of tempered glass so that monitoring can be done without letting heat and flavor escape.
- The cookware is oven safe for up to 450°F
- The cooking surface is not non-stick.
- It weighs a bit heavier than the other sets due to the stainless steel.
- This pan is not suitable for cooking in high heat.
#2. Belgique 11 Piece Hard Adonized Cookware (black)
If you have a noir themed kitchen then this set will match perfectly with your motif. Not to mention the beautifully bell-shaped pots. The black elegance and silhouette are not just for show. The set is made from hard anodized aluminum which makes it sturdy, long-lasting, yet lightweight.
The even heat distribution allows the food to cook equally and thoroughly on all sides. The shape also allows heat to have more room to move around and circulate, thus enhancing cooking efficiency.
Moving and transporting the cookware is easy with hard stick handles that are angled higher for easier grip away from the flames and hot oven parts.
- The set is built from hard anodized aluminum, known not only for its even heat distribution but also for its durability.
- The cooking surface is covered with a nonstick coating that allows easy food release and cleaning.
- The handles are generously long for more gripping space away from the fire.
- Monitor the food without having to remove the lid since it is transparent tempered glass.
- Don’t worry about the hardware, the set is covered with a lifetime warranty.
- The cookware is oven safe for up to 460°F
- The non-stick surface is not metal utensil safe and might get scratched if used inappropriately.
- The set is not compatible with induction heat stovetops.
- The cookware is not safe in the microwave.
#3. Belgique Hard Anodized 3 Qt. Covered Soup Pot
Let’s start with the looks. The bell-shaped silhouette and the black exterior exudes elegance and sophistication that can match any existing sets that you have. The shape though is not just for show. It is actually designed like that for enhanced heat flow for thorough cooking.
The material, hard anodized aluminum, is already something that conducts heat at a fast space and distributes it evenly for a holistic cooking approach. The addition of this shape makes cooking even more efficient.
The insides are coated with a nonstick material so you can boil liquids that will usually stick in a nonstick pan. You can also sauté, fry, and boil soup in one pan. The high angle handles give room for your hands to grip steadily without the risk of touching the hot pan itself.
- This cookware is made if hard anodized aluminum. It heats up easily and distributes heat evenly. It also doesn’t rust and lasts long despite regular heavy-duty use.
- The insides are covered with a nonstick coating that enables you to use the pot for more than just cooking.
- The lid is made of tempered glass which enables you to look inside the pot while cooking without opening the lid.
- The bell-shaped silhouette makes the pot beautiful, enhances cooking efficiency, and makes it seem more spacious.
- The handles are arched higher and longer, creating more space for a steady grip.
- The pan cannot be used in high heat settings.
- The nonstick coating inside is not metal utensil safe. It also has the tendency of becoming flimsy and peel of due to improper use.
#4. New in box Belgique 11 PC nonstick aluminum cookware set
Infused with an outer copper finishing, this cookware set looks elegant and sophisticated. But more than just its looks, the performance is also worth the price you pay for the set.
The aluminum structure distributes evenly and conducts heat quickly so you can save on gas or electricity. You wouldn’t have to worry about hot spots and burns as well.
The nonstick interior coating makes it easy for the food the be released and also makes it easy to clean. The handles are generously long enough for you to avoid the hot surfaces, with or without mitts.
- The aluminum structure is durable, doesn’t rust, and is lightweight.
- All the pieces in the cookware have fast heat conduction and even heat distribution for efficient cooking.
- The handles are long and angled higher for a safer and more stable grip.
- The lids are transparent so you don’t have to open it and release flavor and heat just to check the food.
- The set is covered with a lifetime warranty.
- The non-stick surface cannot withstand the impact of metal utensils.
- The set is for low to medium heat only, otherwise, the food will get burnt.
- It is not compatible with induction heat stovetops.
#5. Belgique Copper Soup Pot with lid, 3 Qt.
Just like most of the cookware in the Belgique line, it has a bell-shaped silhouette. Aside from giving it a unique, classy look, the shape also promotes better heat and moisture circulation. The aluminum body ensures that heat is distributed evenly and the copper exterior enhances heat conductivity.
It is oven safe for up to 450°F and is easy to transport to and from the oven due to its long and highly arched handles. Your hand will have enough space even with mitts to have a firm grip without touching the hot surface.
- It has an aluminum body infused with copper. Great heat conductivity, retention, and even distribution.
- It has an elegant bell-shaped design that enhances heat and moisture circulation.
- The nonstick interior helps in easy cleaning and effortless food release.
- The long and high handles will keep you from getting burned by the hot surface.
- It is oven safe for up to 450°F.
- The interior is not metal utensil safe.
- The nonstick coating tends to peel off due to improper use.
All of the cookware sets in the Belgique line is great and I can honestly say that I can be at par with some of the most popular brands. The best on the list though, is the Belgique Stainless Steel Cookware, 11 Piece Set.
Although the set has stainless steel properties, the base is still infused with aluminum so the even heating and fast heat conductivity features are still there. I have to trade the non-stick interior with the versatility of being able to use it on any stovetop, including induction heat. The aesthetics of the set is also a big plus on why this is the best Belgique cookware set.