Simply Healthy Family may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
You might be wondering why should there be a need for a countertop convection oven when an actual oven like a halogen convection oven or a microwave oven is available?
It may seem that having a countertop convection oven is just a mere luxury and enhancement of the beauty of your kitchen and nothing more. But chefs and cooking enthusiasts will say otherwise.
The best countertop convection oven is a legitimate necessity for perfectly baked meals and more.
No matter which one you choose, keep your toaster oven clean for the best flavors in your food.
5 Best Countertop Convection Oven Today
Here is a detailed look at the best countertop convection oven available today.
|EDITOR’S CHOICE||1. Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection
|RUNNER UP||2. Oster 6-Slice Digital Convection Toaster Oven
|3. Hamilton Beach 31104 Countertop Rotisserie
|4. KitchenAid KCO273SS 12″ Digital Countertop Oven
|5. Wisco Wisco-620 Commercial Top Oven
#1. Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver
The impressive thing about this oven is that it has Element IQ system, which enables its 5 quartz heating elements not just to turn on and off, but to adjust the power it emits depending on the cooking requirements.
It has nine presets to choose from that ranges from toast to roast. It ensures that the food is being cooked at the right temperature all the time.
Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver
- The Element IQ system provides the right amount of heat at the right time, making sure that the food is cooked according to your liking.
- It has 5 quartz of heating element backed up by 1800 watts of power.
- There are nine preset functions to select. It is Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Chocolate Cookies, Reheat and Warm.
- A well-lit LCD changes backlight during cooking.
- A reinforced steel exterior adds beauty to your kitchen.
- It has convenience features such a nonstick interior,
- grease and crumb bin, and an auto-eject magnetic door.It has a limited one year warranty.
- The built in thermometer has the tendency to give inaccurate readings
#2. Oster Large Capacity Countertop 6-Slice Digital Convection Toaster Oven, Black/Polished Stainless, TSSTTVMNDG
Tagged as one of the best products of 2011 by a known consumer research magazine, this oven boasts of features that provide convenience to users such as an indoor lamp and a see-through window which allows easy monitoring of food.
It also has a two-rack spacious interior that can fit a large pizza or a chicken. Setting up to your desired temperature and time is made easy with a user-friendly control panel with eight preset options to choose from.
It comes with a beautiful exterior that will enhance the look of your kitchen.
Oster Large Capacity Countertop 6-Slice Digital Convection Toaster Oven, Black/Polished Stainless, TSSTTVMNDG
- A roomy interior can easily fit the standard 9×13 inch baking pan.
- A non-stick interior with a grease and crumb tray is easy to clean.
- It has a user-friendly control panel.
- It comes with a sturdy baking pan.
- The door handle has the tendency to get hot to the touch when cooking with high temperature.
#3. Hamilton Beach 31104 Convection Countertop Oven with Rotisserie, Silver
The enticing thing about this oven is aside from its spacious interior that is capable of accommodating two 9×13 inches of baking pans or two 12-inch pizzas, it also has a rotisserie option. It is nice to see a rotating chicken inside a compact oven.
It comes with the rotisserie accessories, 2 cooking racks, 2 baking pans, and a broiler kit to have you cooking in no time.
Hamilton Beach 31104 Countertop Oven with Convection and Rotisserie, Silver
- It has a spacious interior, capable of baking two 12-inch pizzas or two 9×13 inches baking trays.
- It has the rotisserie function for tasty and evenly cooked meat.
- It already includes 2 baking pans, 2 cooking racks, a broiler kit, and the rotisserie accessories.
- You have to handle the adjustment knobs with care as it is made of not-so-sturdy materials that might break if handled improperly.
#4. KitchenAid KCO273SS 12″ Convection Bake Digital Countertop Oven – Stainless Steel
This oven will not just upgrade your kitchen’s looks but also upgrade your cooking options. It has a large interior capable of cooking two 12-inch pizzas.
It also has nine pre-programmed functions for you to choose from that includes Bake, Pizza, Asado Roast, Toast, Broil, Cookie, Bagel, Keep Warm and Reheat.
Be assured that no harmful chemicals will be absorbed by your food with its PTFE/PFOA-free non-stick interior.
Have perfect roasts anytime with its even-heat technology that cooks with balance and without hot spots.
KitchenAid KCO273SS 12
The best countertop convection oven is the KitchenAid KCO273SS 12″ Convection Bake Digital Countertop Oven – Stainless Steel.
I almost have gone with the one with the rotisserie option, but this is the most versatile and durable among all the selection.
The only issue, which is about the size, is not that big of a deal as long as it cooks properly, has user-friendly features, and last long in the kitchen.