Simply Healthy Family may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Having a food processor is a necessity in the kitchen of today. It dices, slices, grinds, and more with a push of a button or a turn of a crank. It saves time and makes it easier and safer to do things that previously do with a knife. But there is one reason that hinders people from getting one. Most food processors are expensive. The cheaper ones tend to be of bad quality.
In this article, we will provide with all the information you need about getting the best food processor under $100. Cheap doesn’t always mean low quality. It is just a matter of considering some things in choosing the right food processor for you.
|EDITOR'S CHOICE|| 1. Hamilton Beach 10-Cup Food Processor||Check Price|
|RUNNER UP|| 2. Hamilton Beach 70740 8-Cup Food Processor||Check Price|
| 3. Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Stack and Snap||Check Price|
| 4. Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus||Check Price|
| 5. KitchenAid KFC3516IC 3.5||Check Price|
Things to consider in looking for an affordable food processor
Best food processor under $100 available Today
If you find it difficult to decide on which to get, we can make it easy for you. Here is each of best food processor under $100 with complete details.
- #1. Hamilton Beach 10-Cup Food Processor, with Bowl Scraper (70730)
- #2. Hamilton Beach 70740 8-Cup Food Processor, Black
- #3. Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Stack and Snap Food Processor
- #4. Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- #5. KitchenAid KFC3516IC 3.5 Cup Mini Food Processor, Ice
#1. Hamilton Beach 10-Cup Food Processor, with Bowl Scraper (70730)
This is a great steal for an appliance below a hundred bucks. It has a nice, professional looking exterior built with high-grade materials. You can do almost anything with this processor such as shredding, mixing, pureeing, even the simple task of chopping and slicing. It doesn’t just do the job, it makes you do it with the least effort and the highest output.
The best feature of this food processor is the built-in bowl scraper. You don’t have to poke the sides of the bowl to remove food residue. With its ease and convenience, you will seldom use your knife for your chopping and slicing needs.
- It has a high-grade plastic bowl that is BPA-free for a safer and healthier blending.
- The stainless steel slicing and shredding discs are reversible, each side has different functions that allow the unit to slice, grate, shred, and even puree.
- Aside from the discs, the food processor also comes with a chopping/mixing blade for fine chops of onion and garlic.
- It has a wide feed chute to put food in even without cutting it small prior, saving time and effort.
- It has a 450-watt motor with a low, high, and pulse option for total blending control.
- All the discs, blades, and the bowl are all dishwasher safe.
- It features the built-in food scraper that automatically scrapes the food on the sides of the bowl even during the blending operation.
- The motor shouldn’t be kept running for long. The best option is low or the pulse if you want to liquefy. The motor has a tendency to overheat if used for long periods of time without intervals of shut down.
#2. Hamilton Beach 70740 8-Cup Food Processor, Black
This is the 8-cup version of the previous model we reviewed, the 70730. You will enjoy all the feature a Hamilton Beach food processor has, such a the BPA-free and dishwasher safe plastic bowl, the large food chute, and the easy to install discs and blades. It comes with the same 450-watt motor with 2 speeds and a pulse option. What it doesn’t have though, is the automatic scraper so the residue should be scraped with a spoon.
- The black design with the stainless steel outline looks good and elegant.
- The plastic bowl is high-grade, BPA-free, and dishwasher safe.
- It has a 450-watt motor that has a low, high and pulse speed selection.
- It comes with two reversible discs and a chopping blade for all-around food processing. All the blades are also dishwasher safe.
- The motor is fragile in a sense that it is very prone to breakage. I advise in using this food processor with utmost care for it to last long.
#3. Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Stack and Snap Food Processor
Setting up this food processor for work is as easy at using and storing it. As its name implies, all you have to do to set it up stack the pieces together and snap it with the lock. There is no twisting or guessing whether the bowl is locked in. After you use it, just put it in the dishwasher.
Aside from the ease of set up and storage, it has a built-in pour spout so that there will be no more leaks in the sides of the lid. It also has a large big feed tube so there will no more need to precut the food no matter how big it is before blending.
Not only does it have a huge feed tube, it actually has a big capacity. There is no maximum line to keep so that the liquids won’t spill over. The 12-cup bowl can be filled all the way to the brim without a mess.
- This food processor has a 450-watt motor which is controllable with 2 speeds and pulse.
- The plastic bowl is durable and BPA-free.
- It has two reversible discs and a chopping blade for a wide range of blending options.
- The discs, blades, and plastic bowl are all dishwasher safe, so cleaning is easy and convenient.
- There is no need to precut food because the unit has a large feed tube, thus saving preparation time.
- There is no more max liquid fill line since the lid is sealed and it has a built-in pour spout so nothing is spilled and wasted.
- When you remove the blade for cleaning, you have to be really careful. The plastic rod where the blades are attached can easily break.
#4. Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
The first thing that struck me with this food processor is how good it looks. It is really an eye-candy anywhere you put it in the kitchen. The good thing about Cuisinart appliances is that all are as functional and efficient as they are beautiful.
This unit boasts of ultra-sharp stainless steel blades with blunt and sharp edges. The design of the blades is so that it can do anything from simple chopping to pureeing vegetables.
Cleaning is really easy since all of the removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- The chrome and nickel body is a great complement to any kitchen counter.
- The stainless steel blades have both blunt and sharp edges which allow the unit to process multiple blending methods.
- The auto-reverse feature of the blade works perfectly whether you select chop or grind from the user-friendly touch panel.
- The 3 cup plastic bowl is BPA-free and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The blades are dishwasher safe as well.
- It comes with a free spatula and a limited 18-month warranty.
- Although blades are made of stainless steel, proper care, especially in cleaning, is needed. It should be dried out properly before storage otherwise there is a chance for it to accumulate rust.
#5. KitchenAid KFC3516IC 3.5 Cup Mini Food Processor, Ice
You would only need 2 speeds and a pulse option to be able to get the results you wanted with this food processor. Aside from its powerful motor, it also boasts of a super sharp stainless steel blade which is uniquely designed to do multiple chores from chopping to pureeing.
When it comes to the plastic working bowl, the main feature is the pouring spout that allows zero spills and saves everything you blend in. It also has a drizzle basin that allows you to perfect your favorite dressings. All these and even the blades are dishwasher safe.
- The processor can fit in any kitchen since it has different colors for you to choose.
- It has a powerful motor that can be controlled with 2 speeds and a pulse selection.
- The stainless steel blade is uniquely designed to do multiple blending processes.
- The 3.5-cup working plastic bowl is lightweight yet durable, BPA-free, and has a pour spout and a drizzle basin.
- The blades, bowl, and lid are all dishwasher safe.
- Removing and attaching the base from the bowl needs getting used to. It is a challenge to get a good grip on the wide base for the bowl to be detached, especially for those who have weak grips or hand issues.
I have to declare the Hamilton Beach 10-Cup Food Processor, with Bowl Scraper (70730) as the best food processor under $100. Aside from the fact that it has all the blending options that one needs, what got me is the built-in food scraper feature. You don’t have to poke the bowl and risk damaging the blades or injuring yourself just to get those residues on the sides of the bowl.