Chicken In A Rice Cooker
As promised, I have two recipes to share with you, both ridiculously simple and easy, and each one so yummy that you will have difficulty deciding which one to use.
- One medium-sized fresh chicken
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon barbecue chicken spice
- ½ a teaspoon powdered garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- 3 – 4 cloves of fresh garlic
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup of water
Mix the herbs and spices together in a cup.
Rub this mixture into the chicken, coating it thoroughly all over.
Try to lift the skin and insert some of the spice mixtures under the skin of the chicken.
Place the lemon wedges and garlic cloves inside the chicken’s cavity.
Pour the water into the rice cooker.
Place the chicken in the rice cooker and select the regular rice setting.
This setting usually takes 30 minutes. When it stops, set it for another 30 minutes.