We are living today in a fast-paced world and it is important that we keep up with it. How? By simply maintaining a healthy and strong body through healthy food. Fortunately, advancement in technology brought new horizons to food preparation that doesn’t just prepare your food quickly but also brings out the most nutrients in them.
One popular device in food preparation which is also the best in its field is the blender. Today, everything should also be fast – and portable. In this regard, we’ve came up with the best travel blender options that is not just right on the budget but best for all blending needs anytime and anywhere!
Benefits of using a travel blender
Why do you need a travel blender? Not many people know but a blender is actually a dozen other kitchen tools in one! If it’s portable then it will be more amazing! It takes away the hefty job of dicing, slicing, mincing and even chopping with the use of a knife - this means no more cuts and bruises!
By interchanging the blades, getting into cutting smaller ingredients such as beans, peas and even grains will be as easy as pie. Not to mention making drinks, cocktails and fruit juices like the famous watermelon juice will be a breeze with just a few clicks with the blender.
One more excellent benefit of using the travelblender is that it brings out the best taste and nutrients in ingredients since it processes ingredients right down to its fibers – which is very healthy for the body. And since it is portable, you can blend anywhere and anytime!
How to choose the travel blender that is right for your needs
Before jumping in on purchasing that amazing travel blender, you need to do your research first. Make an effort to visit different shops and compare the available travel blenders being sold. Also to check reviews on the particular travel blender you are looking to buy. Look up the positive as well as negative reviews as these will help you in determining the travel blender which is right for you.
Prior to getting the best travel blender for your needs you need to consider these following factors.
How much you are willing to spend can determine which blender you deserve right off the bat. If you have saved more than enough then you can opt for the blenders with optimum motor, pitchers or cups that can handle large volumes, a variety of cups that come with the package and other accessories. If you have a tight budget then you can simply go for the smaller-sized blenders since these usually come conveniently priced.
Another important factor to consider when buying a blender is the blending power. Say you want to buy a blender for the purpose of crushing ice to use for your smoothie or other drinks, or perhaps you need a blender to grind your coffee beans or seeds. If so, then it is advisable to opt for a blender with a higher motor power else you can just choose low-powered blenders if you are looking to blend soft ingredients.
It is also important to know what the jar is made of in a travel blender. There are currently three types of jar material to choose from: glass, steel and plastic. Steel jars make for durable blenders however the letdown is brought about by the fact that the ingredients being blended will be invisible thus you’ll need to open and check once in a while. Glass jar blenders are heavy but you can see what you are blending - unfortunately though, if you drop it it’s as good as done for. Plastic jar blenders on the other hand are light and transparent – the only problem with this though is that plastic materials tend to absorb odors from certain ingredients. Thus you have to clean them thoroughly after every use.
Before buying a blender you need to consider the space where you’ll be storing the equipment. Luckily for the travel blenders you don’t have to worry much about this factor seeing as travel blenders are designed to be a space saver. However for the regular blenders always make sure that your potential choice of blender snugs perfectly in its space provided for in the kitchen. If you don’t consider the space, you’ll end up always keeping the blender somewhere and you may end up forgetting where you kept it.
Number of servings
If you want to serve for a number of guests during special occasions then it is important to have a blender that has a bigger pitcher or cup for bigger volume. The last thing you’ll want is to blend over and over again using a small blender when you’re trying to serve for 20 people - not only is this a daunting task but is also expensive as you consume electricity on every process.
Best Travel Blenders Available Today
To help you make up your mind with which travel blender to buy, we’ve researched the best travel blenders available in the market today. These results are based on product reviews and demand. Let’s get started.
- #1. Magic Bullet NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System
- #2. Ninja Professional Blender & Nutri Ninja Cups (BL660)
- #3. Oster BLSTPB-WBL My Blend 250-Watt Blender with Travel Sport Bottle
- #4. Cuisinart CPB-300 350 Watt BPA-Free Sleek Electronic Touchpad with LED Indicator Lights
- #5. Hamilton Beach Personal Single Serve Blender with Travel Lid
#1. Magic Bullet NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System
If you’re into protein dense drink or if you’re trying to stay fit with a low-calorie drink then the Magic Bullet Nutri Bullet is perfect for you. It wins the first mention in this list because it is too popular to have it second or lower. It designed with stable footing and compact for those tiny storage spaces.
- It has a dynamic blending system with enough power to pulverize ingredients down to its fibers
- The sharp blades can pulverize and grind hard ingredients like coffee beans with minimum effort
- Very affordable price – far convenient than competitors
- Easier to clean compared to the conventional blenders or juicers
- Package comes with easy-to-prepare recipes for the beginners
- Also, the packages comes with blending cups for blending needs in different volumes
- Not exactly a con in using this blender but some owners complains about a leak in the bas of the cup. This is often the cause of a loose screw and can be fixed without the help of technician.
- For damages and repairs covered by the warranty, all pieces and parts should be shipped back to the seller together with the receipt else will not be honored.
For additional features on this product please visit this page.
#2. Ninja Professional Blender & Nutri Ninja Cups (BL660)
The Ninja Professional BL660 is a dynamic blender perfect for blending soft to hard ingredients with interchangeable cups for your volume preferences. Equipped with extractor blades and 6-blade assembly which you can interchange whenever you’re feeling like blending small ingredients and the bigger ones. This blender can do almost anything which is why it is a common favorite among users.
Although the Ninja Professional Blender is basically flawless from the start, there are some reviews from users which may also be worth taking note of.
- Powerful 1100 watts for motor having 3 choices of speeds and pulse
- Soft touch button
- Can be cleaned using the dishwasher, simply dump it in the dishwasher and it’ll be clean without damage
- Available with a selection of cups to suit your volume preferences
- With XL cup for more servings. Best for making soups for large servings
- Dishwasher safe
- The 16-oz cups are a bit too small to make a single serving
- Both pitchers do not have covers designed for when you want to add more ingredients while in the process of blending
- Pitcher does not lock right away after assembly and needs to be checked thoroughly if locked tight else leakage will be a problem
Here’s the product page if you want to check out more on this blenders features.
#3. Oster BLSTPB-WBL My Blend 250-Watt Blender with Travel Sport Bottle
The Oster BLSTPB-WBL My Blend 250-Watt Blender is powered by a 250-watt motor with a sensitive one touch button that makes it easy to use. Designed with a 20 oz plastic pitcher which also converts to drinking bottle so you can drink what you blend anytime and anywhere without having to transfer to a glass or cup.
- Probably the obvious advantage of this product is that it is much more affordable compared to its blender counterparts. And without compromising quality, this affordable blender brings about the best in your blending expectations.
- Lesser buttons means ease of use. You don’t have to choose between a range of buttons to come up with your desired outcome. Simply push the single button and blend right away. If you want a frothier or smoother outcome simply blend again.
- Easy assembly. The package doesn’t come with many complicated parts – just fit the pitcher to the base and voila!
- Designed for dishwasher cleaning for convenient cleaning.
- Being able to bring your bottle anywhere right off the blender base is a good thing however the bottle is not designed to be spill-proof. The liquid seeps through the cap or cover as it has not tight seal.
- Not designed for all recipes. Due to its small size, it is not advised to be used for other food preparations such as making sauces, grinding coffee beans or even cocktail drinks for large servings.
For added features of this product please fee free to visit this product page.
#4. Cuisinart CPB-300 350 Watt BPA-Free Sleek Electronic Touchpad with LED Indicator Lights
The Cuisinart CPB-300 is all about versatility and performance. It has a 350-watt power motor which is more than enough power for crushing ice to smithereens. It boasts a 32-ounce blender cup and 4 16-oz cups for easy serving and measuring. The package also comes available with 8-ounce cups for easy ingredient sorting.
- It comes with 6 jar assortments for your various storing needs
- Powerful motor which blends ingredients finely and quickly
- Blend in any cup. Choose which cup you want to blend into and blend right away
- Designed safe for dishwashing purposes
- Travel cups are designed with a drinking hole where a straw can be placed for easy sipping
- While it is great to carry the portable bottle/blender cup around right after blending, it is not clean at all since it spills from the cover. The portable travel cups are designed with drinking hole without seal which is not suitable to carry around or when moving
The Cuisinart CPB-300 350 Watt is one of the top travel blenders today due to its many other features. Please visit this product page to check out more.
#5. Hamilton Beach Personal Single Serve Blender with Travel Lid
The Hamilton Beach Personal Blender is perfect for those single serving requirements. This is perfect when you need a cool refreshing drink in the middle of a hot day in an instant! Lacking in size, the Hamilton Beach Personal Single Serve Blender compensates for power, durability and convenience. Also, since it is a lot smaller than the conventional blender it is easy to store and use anytime and anywhere.
- Designed for single servings only, it is best for people on the go. Since the cup is small, blending is made effectively and quickly. Best for frozen beverages and drinks.
- Since it is small with not much accessories that come in the package, it is easy to store and takes very less space on the table
- Single one-touch button to please all blending needs
- 14-oz cup included for portability right after blending
- Friendly price
- If you like to blend for more servings then the Hamilton Beach Personal Blender may not be the best option for you considering the small cup sizes
- Blades may not thoroughly breakdown hard ingredients like nuts, beans or ice
- Sensitive blade prone to dulling
For more about the Hamilton Beach Personal Blender, please visit this product page.
So among all these specified best travel blenders of 2017, which one do you think is best? Actually, all of them could be the best travel blender for you – all you have to consider is what you’ll use it for. Say you’re looking to travel to the beach with just a friend then you would probably choose the Hamilton Beach Personal Blender since it is compact and ready to share with a partner. If you want more for parties then you can go for the Ninja Professional BL660 which is all about power and space.
You can also opt for the affordable option however always be mindful that the price will be proportional to a few features such as size and power. So in general all these travel blenders are your perfect choice – all you have to decide on is to pick which is the best for the occasion.