Fantastic treats don't have to be complicated or overly sweet. Take these creamy coconut, strawberry popsicles with bits of cacao nibs in every bite. They have just 5 ingredients in them and can be made in time to satisfy your sweet tooth emergencies.
This weeks Sunday Supper is all about keeping it simple in the kitchen. We all love that idea during the lazy days of summer right? Everyone over at Sunday Supper is sharing their favorite drinks, appetizers, snacks, lunches, dinners and treats that have 5 ingredients or less!!! We've basically got your simple summer treats and eats covered.
A BIG huge thanks to T.R. over at Gluten Free Crumbley for hosting this weeks special Sunday Supper! Please make sure to visit all of my friends for some super simple summer eats inspiration.
1 can coconut cream
1/2 cup 1/2 & 1/2
1 pint strawberries
1/2 cup cacao nibs (or mini chocolate chips)
1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
Pre heat oven to 400F. Line a stone baking sheet with parchment paper. Remove greens from strawberries and chop into small pieces. Place strawberries on baking sheet. Roast in oven for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
In a bowl, combine coconut cream, 1/2 and 1/2, roasted strawberries, shredded coconut and cacao nibs. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze. I use my Zoku Pop Maker which freezes popsicles in less than 5 minutes!
- 2 Ingredient Orange Juice Frosty Drink by The Educators' Spin On It
- 5 Ingredient Power Smoothie by Lifestyle Food Artistry
- Five Ingredient Sangria by Our Good Life
- Pina Colada Summer Smoothie by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- 5-Ingredient Creamy Avocado Dressing by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Crescent Jalapeno Poppers by The Weekend Gourmet
- Crockpot Chicken Chili Dip by The Crumby Cupcake
- Gluten Free Peach Salsa by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Grilled Zucchini and Goat Cheese Roll Ups by Food Done Light
- Marinated Feta Tomato Skewers by Noshing with the Nolands
- Roasted Chili-Lime Peanuts by Casa de Crews
- Strawberry Coconut Soup by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- 3 Ingredient Steak Marinade by MealDiva
- Cajun Chicken and Sausage Skewers by Cookin' Mimi
- Chicken Fajita Bake by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Crab Pasta by Caroline's Cooking
- Grilled Portobello Mushrooms by Palatable Pastime
- Healthy Chocolate Protein Pancakes by Momma's Meals
- Homemade Porcini Almond Pasta by The Joyful Foodie
- Italian Sausage & Broccoli Rabe by Carrie's Experimental Kitchen
- Italian Style Cannellini Beans with Fennel & Chicken by Delaware Girl Eats
- Nutella BLT Sandwich by Brunch with Joy
- Salmon in Puff Pastry by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Simple Brined Roast Chicken with Herbs and Garlic by Crazy Foodie Stunts
- Simple Grilled Tilapia by Cooking Chat
- Simple Summer Shrimp and Asparagus by eating in instead
- Skirt Steak and Grilled Potatoes for a Crowd by Family Foodie
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken by Nosh My Way
- Slowcooker Ravioli Lasagne by Jane's Adventures in Dinner
- Brazilian Black Beans by Curious Cuisiniere
- Korean Seasoned Dried Squid (Ojingeochae muchim) by kimchi MOM
- Mashed Cauliflower with Parmesan by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Sauerkraut and Apple Salad by Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Sesame Lime Edamame by Magnolia Days
- Southern Style Squash Casserole by Recipe for Perfection
- Tomato, Avocado and Bacon Salad by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Apple Drop Candy by What Smells So Good?
- Chocolate Toffee Cookies by NinjaBaker.com
- Coconut White Chocolate Truffles by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Easy No Churn Peach Frozen Yogurt by Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
- Fluffernutter Cookies by Pies and Plots
- Magic Pudding Dessert by Grumpy's Honeybunch
- No-Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cake by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Rhubarb Crumble by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Creamy Coconut, Roasted Strawberry Chocolate Chip Popsicles by Simply Health Family
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.