There is no need to cringe at the thought of dozens of leftover boiled, tie died eggs from Easter morning. In fact, you may rejoice in them once you realize that they can be made into more than just deviled eggs and egg salad sandwiches (not that there's anything wrong with those!)
Peanut Butter and Jelly. Macaroni and Cheese. Spaghetti and Meatballs. Steak and eggs.
Some things are just meant to be paired together. Forever.
So crack open a few of those pretty pink and purple polka dotted and glittered hard boiled Easter eggs and chop em' up. Toss them in a bowl with some mayo, whole grain Dijon mustard and a splash of Worcestershire sauce for kicks and grins and make a big, fat, happy, hearty grilled steak sandwich.
Honestly, no recipe needed. Grill some skirt steak, slice it up. Pile it on a pita or a bun and top with some chopped deviled eggs as mentioned above. I like to garnish with peppery arugula. Makes me feel a bit healthier about the whole thing.
Thank you so much to my friends Liz from That Skinny Chick Can Bake and Food Lust People Love for hosting this weeks special Sunday Supper event.
The Sunday Supper Team is sharing their favorite tried and true recipes for using all of the left over foods from our Easter festivities. Please visit them for some creative ways to use up your leftover ham, eggs, potatoes and even Easter candy!
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
- Bacon and Sriracha Deviled Eggs by Casa de Crews
- Buffalo Blue Cheese Deviled Eggs by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Jalapeno Cilantro Deviled Eggs by Our Good Life
- Rissole by Brunch with Joy
- Savory Basque Tart by Food Lust People Love
- Breakfast Burritos by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Breakfast Enchiladas by Curious Cuisiniere
- Gluten-Free Ham Spinach & Gruyere Quiche by Amee's Savory Dish
- Ham and Egg Hash by Whole Food | Real Families
- Matzo Brie Pancakes by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Savory Ham and Scallion Corn Cakes by The Weekend Gourmet
- Cajun Hambalaya by Palatable Pastime
- CalMex Avocado and Egg Salad by eating in instead
- Chunky Healthy Egg Salad by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Fried Pepper Brown Rice with Ham by Food Done Light
- Ham Fried Rice by Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
- Lamb Pilaf by Caroline's Cooking
- Kimchi Fried Rice by Wallflower Girl
- Osso Bucco Ravioli by La Bella Vita Cucina
- Pan-Fried Ham with Okra and Red-Eye Gravy by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Salmon, Asparagus and Capers Panini by Family Foodie
- Steak and Deviled Egg Sandwiches by Simply Healthy Family
- Ham, Potato & Corn Chowder by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Southern Ham Macaroni Salad by Magnolia Days
- Split Pea and Ham Slowcooker Soup by Jane's Adventures in Dinner
- Apple Blueberry Flip Flop by Recipe for Perfection
- Brownies with Kentucky Bourbon and Chocolate Mint Ganache by Lifestyle Food Artistry
- Cadbury Egg Stuffed Croissants by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Cheese and Pineapple Bread Pudding by Basic N Delicious
- Easter Candy Bark by Pies and Plots
- Easter Candy Brownie Cookies by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Cheesecake by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Matzo S'mores by Desserts Required
- Russian Easter Kulich Dessert by European Cutie
- Sunshine Cake by The Ninja Baker