Here I am, once again, quite in the dark when it comes to things such as Hollywood, fashion and Season Premiers. Turning off the cable over 10 years ago has had it's advantages when it comes to our family spending less time in front of the t.v. watching overly erogenous, violent or just plain stupid television shows and movies. However, there are a few that my husband and I enjoy watching by ourselves once the kids go to bed..... which unfortunately is more often than not when we fall into bed from sheer exhaustion.
We both started watching Mad Men a year or so ago and while it was a bit slow starting for a mom of 4 at the end of the day, I grew to appreciate the characters and especially found the era most fascinating. Such a different way of doing things both in the business office and at the family home. Now that my Zombie movies and Game of Thrones are at their Seasons end I can start watching Mad Men again. Don't judge me.
What about you? Have you watched Mad Men? Are you hooked? Could you care less? What t.v. series have you been stalking on Netflix or Amazon Prime lately?
A huge thanks to two of my favorite talented bloggers, Carrie Burrill from Bakeaholic Mamma and Barb Kiebel at Creative Culinary for setting this fun party up and organizing both it and a great give away!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Join us for a #MadMenBlogParty!
- Gin Rickey from Bakeaholic Mama
- Whiskey Sour from Pass the Sushi
- Old Fashioned from Poet in the Pantry
- Mad Men Manhattan with Mushroom Pate from Creative Culinary
- Pink French 75 from Kelly Bakes
- Sazerac Cocktail from Jelly Toast Blog
- Classic Negroni from The Messy Baker
- Gimlet from Yankee Kitchen Ninja
- Vegan French Onion Dip from The Viet Vegan
- Pimento Cheese & Crackers from The Noshery
- Chicken Salad Sliders from The Lemon Bowl
- Crab Rangoon from Cooking with Jax
- Fried Green Olives Stuffed with Blue Cheese from Simply Healthy Family
- Cheesy Asparagus Spirals from Comfortably Domestic
- Easy cocktail meatballs The Realistic Nutritionist
- Crab Rangoon from Cooking With Jax
- JELL-O Crown Jewel Dessert Cake from The Apron Archives
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake from I am a Honeybee