my nieces some aprons for their Holiday Cookie Baking!
This defiantly falls into the " If I can do it, Anyone can do it" category. Sewing is NOT my forte'! This took me all of an hour to make 4 aprons and that's with baby Mona 'helping' me........
So here is a little photo tutorial I put together to show you how simple it is,
and how cute my son's and nieces are! ;)
1. Find cute Holiday Tea-Towel's on sale for $1.99 at craft store.
2. Turn towel over, fold down top to create desired length.
Fold over sides to make a steep triangle.
3. Sew along very top edge.
4. Sew 1"-2" from the side of apron, leaving enough room to slip in your ribbon.
5. Slip ribbon into slot (just an inch or two) and sew on securely.
Sew ribbon onto the sides of the apron.
I found it helpful to have my 4 year old nearby to measure the lengths for the ribbons.
6. Embroider names on chest of apron. You could also use iron-on letters.
Voila! Aren't they cute?
I sent them to my adorable nieces in New York just in time for Holiday Cookie Baking!
My boys couldn't wait to put on their Christmas Baking Aprons and make Peppermint Chocolate Cookies!